Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jewellry time ~~

Beauties,

So, this JFA show had stalls for beauty, accesories, hand bags , home decor and so much more! We went crazeeee. My husband would get bored if he accompanied us ; glad I went with my girl friends :)


 Some of the neck pieces , earrings and bracelets that were picked in the JFA show
 Love love this red bracelet. Especially the red n whire polka dot thing going on there..
Simple n elegant makeup :)
 Video coming soon for the makeup that I am wearing above :) I am sooo excited!!
Jewellry :)



Bracelets are amazing, very inexpensive and in so many variety of colors , designs , sizes and shapes. Creating different looks on a same outfit with different kinds of accessories is definitely going to be a great challenge.


 The bracelet on the left is basically a cuff kinda thing, with white and bronze beads. Will add a nice look to my indian outfits :)
 The handbag is one of my favourites. Am trying to increase my handbag collection. Stylish, affordable and casual zip design going on all over. Wear it on your arm, wrist or attach the long handle and wear it on your shoulder
 Finally, the pandora kinda bracelet with beads that were sold separately. My favourite find and am so excited. Thanks for your time :)

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the makeup tutorial.

    Cheers
    http://allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com/
    Deepika <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the haul...loved all the jewellery u got...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection! I've been to the JFA show too.. abs love the show!! will look for the earrings this time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you devi :) do check out dollar 1 everything stores. U will see great finds

      Cheers,
      Ramya

      Delete
  4. Hey you have got some great stuff.

    http://allthingsgirly35.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information. Cheap Jewelry for Sale

    ReplyDelete