Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CVS and Bed bath n beyond haul :) :P

Oh my goodness, youtube was splashed with videos of milani and how CVS was having them for 75% off sale. Ofcourse , I went in a little too late. But, did manage to pick up some good stuff. I had my eye on their bronzers and blushes and ofcourse the minky pinky lipstick too.







The bronzer might not be my correct shade. It is a shade in medium tan. The Minky pinky lipstick is perfect , so is the glitzy glamor gloss. Although,am not a fan of that fruity smell. The wet n wild blush is amazing, and am actually wearing it in my video. Looks great!!



Bed bath and beyond is amazing. My main item would be the secret cami, 3 for 10$, is a great price and comes in handy with V t shirts. Aveeno shampoo is just awesome. If you have dry/damaged hair, this is just perfect for you. Cotton rounds are good for makeup removing or also for applying my clinique cleanser in night. Hair clips and loreal color riche gloss in rich plum were extras that caught my eye.
All in all, money well spent is what I can say :)

1 comment:

  1. i too picked up so many milani items sale...loved all the products u got..

    ReplyDelete