Friday, February 3, 2012

Favourites for Jan 2012





So, this is my take for jan favorites for the year 2012. I am obsessed with clinique products these days and have been enjoying their 7day scrub cream and spot corrector gel. Let me tell you, using the 7day scrub cream for all 7days will peel your skin off if you have dry skin like mine. But I was sensible enough to use it once a week or once in ten days. The spot corrector gel burns on application but has worked wonders. I left it on before sleeping and I did see a difference. The red zit was very dry the next day and peeled off completely the day after!!
                          
                 Coming to my eye products, I am in love with a $1 eye liner called Incolor fabuliner that has a sketch pen for application . You can play around with it for winged look too. Mascara is high impact in black by clinique. Like I said, am obsessed with clinique these days :) 



And the lips ~~ Fall to spring transition has compelled me to use bright red lipsticks with long stay from covergirl outlast and maybelline :) Absolutely in love with them. Bright red lips are so captivating and an instant attraction. You can glam up a dull outfit with just a pair of red lips.


                                Hope your jan went well! Looking fwd to many such months!!



4 comments:

  1. i also did a january favorite you can check it out on my youtube channel subscribed today to your channel also.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ,nicee post..
    can u suggest good scrubs for oily skin too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetz, will defnly check you out soon!

    Sanorita, I would try neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub for oily skin. Did read some good reviews about them.

    ReplyDelete