Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yayyy Haul time :)

So, this haul is an online haul from ELF . eyeslipsface is my favorite brand because their products are inexpensive and can be compared to high end products from Nars and Urban decay. I had my eye on some of their mineral and studio line products. Signing up for their newsletter actually keeps me upto date with all the offers they currently have.







The mineral eye shadow primer and their complexion perfection powder have great reviews splashed all over youtube. The cream eye shadow duo for a dollar each might not be so great, but I still wanted to try them out. I love their high definition powder. Absolutely smooth finish, gives an instant glow on application. Not happy about the white puff, better apply it with a powder brush. Powder is very fine.







Finally, the makeup beauty clutch. Perfect for a beginner, good range of colors and pigmentation is good for the price. Have a blending brush from their studio or dollar line, a primer and you are all set. Icing on the cake is 6 choices of lipsticks, two blushes a bronzer , eyebrow powder and cream and face shimmer.



All in all, a perfect haul. I think am done shopping for now :)






2 comments:

  1. hws the makeup beauty clutch? have u used it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the HD powder from long time. Real intimidated my its look and din't dare to use it. Saw your video of its review... seems good, will try it out now I guess :)

    ReplyDelete