Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nail polishes and swatches~~

So, as requested on my youtube video, here are the swatches that were requested by my youtube friend allaboutbeaudee.
Link for my video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLTJwIkg4j0&feature=plcp&context=C310257eUDOEgsToPDskKv36aEP3-nVzR5jm9Ct7hu

Lakme nail polishes are my favorite brand, but sad part is I dont have them here in the USA. Street wear, Elle , Revlon are some other brands that are available in India. I dont own any OPI's yet, but defnly china glaze nail polishes are a cheaper substitute and are already in my 'must-have' list.








Top row : L to R - Sneakerhead , Holly Day , Sexylady , Breakin' , Twinkle lights
Bottom : L to R -   Paper chasing , Poetic , I , Ruby pumps, Poinsettia.

My favorites from the above are Sexy lady, Ruby pumps , Sneakerhead and holly day.










Lakme L to R (shade numbers) 528,040,unknown,N525,039,043,241. And my favorites are 241,043 and the lilac shade(number unknown). I own other nail polishes too.










first and second pics are a swatch for lakme 241-lovley brown shimmer , last pic is swatch for lakme 040 n 043. part of their bridal collection for the year 2011 , I believe.




Colorbar(blue),wet n wild pink 435g, zoya(megan), Kleancolor(83,pearl sherry),Streetwear (black divine 01) , kleancolor (mocha ,49)



My favs from above are defnly the mocha and streetwear :) All in all, I.like changing my nail polish collection every year or two. I buy 3 at a time, use them up and buy new ones now and then. Love my nail polishes. so, add some color to your life my beauties!! :)


hugs,
miss13sunshine










5 comments:

  1. That Lakme dark blue shade is very gorgeous !!
    Where can we get the colorbar nail polishes ?

    Cheers
    http://allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com/2012/02/deal-alert-free-zoya-nailpolish-free.html
    Deepika <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link for colorbar, but I purchased mine from india. It was Rs.150

    http://www.colorbarcosmetics.com/category/nails.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..amazing colours ,u have nice collection girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like and appreciate your article post.Much thanks again. Want more.

    best hair oil Karachi

    ReplyDelete